Singapore, 30 August 2013 - As part of Paragon’s ongoing efforts to maintain its position as a premier luxury mall on Orchard Road as well as to provide its shoppers with new and exciting retail offers, it has brought in several unique and one-of-a-kind brands.
- SAMSUNG, a global leader in digital media and digital convergence technologies has opened a Samsung Experience store in Paragon. The 2,300 square-feet store carries a wide range of products including smart PCs, smartphones, tablets, notebooks, cameras and selected range of after-market and original Samsung accessories.
- YA KUN KAYA TOAST, a household name in Singapore and Asia, now offers its delectable kaya toast and other complementary traditional food and beverages in Paragon.
- CEDELE ALL DAY DINING - The outlet offers made-to-order gourmet sandwiches with daily-baked fresh artisan rustic breads, nourishing soups, all-day breakfast sets, hearty dishes for lunch and dinner (pastas, grills & greens, main courses), relaxing afternoon high tea sets, delectable desserts and many more. Cedele’s philosophy focuses on freshness and delicious original recipes with quality natural ingredients.
- CITIGOLD/ CITIGOLD PRIVATE CLIENT – A new Citigold and Citigold Private Client branch, previously from Level 14, has opened with a brand new concept at Paragon #01-22.
- AIGNER, a high fashion house which produces luxury goods such as handbags, belts, wallets, leather accessories and more, have been relocated to #01-23.
- VERSACE, an international Italian fashion house, will debut at Paragon in September 2013.
- BALENCIAGA – This Spanish luxury brand will debut in Paragon from September 2013. In addition to handbags and accessories, the new store will also carry their ready-to-wear range.
- LOANG & NOI – Since its debut in 1993, LOANG & NOI has beguiled and bejeweled the cognoscenti of Asia and beyond. Their breathtaking pieces fashioned from rare and precious gems and pearls can be found at their new location at #02-49A.
- 7-ELEVEN, the popular 24-hour convenient chain store, has now opened a new outlet at Paragon. Customers who need a quick bite or quick refreshment can pop by at the newly opened outlet at #02-08B (facing Mt Elizabeth). Those who need to pay their bills, do top-ups for their Cashcard, Autopass and Ez-Link card can also visit 7-Eleven for such 24/7 services.
- TOAST BOX, another household name, has opened an outlet at Paragon (facing Mt Elizabeth) in July 2013.
- STARTHREESIXTY – Relocated to #03-08, this multi-brand fashion store stocks exquisite footwear, apparel and accessories from Onitsuka Tiger, Sebago, Cushe, Zoo York and many more.
- TIMBERLAND - This premium, authentic and sustainable outdoor lifestyle brand, has opened at Paragon in August 2013.
- CARAMEL BABY & CHILD, well-known in London for styles that are distinctive, unconventional, and occasionally quirky in their details, will be opening in September 2013.
- SISLEY BEAUTY BOUTIQUE is renowned for its treatments using essential oil and plant extracts. The exclusive spa opened in June 2013.